Selection of Animals:
1. Non-pregnant heifers, cows and buffaloes (calved >2 months before)
2. Healthy cows, buffaloes and heifers with good body condition and growth.
3. Cows with normal reproductive tract.
4. Cows and buffaloes not shown heat signs even after 3 months of calving.
5. Cows not conceived after 2 or 3 AI/NS.
Ensure that the animal is not pregnant from reproductive history and rectal examination. Exam for pregnancy 2 times with 15-30 days apart for the presence of amniotic vesicles, fluid feeling, dissimilar uterine horns, double slipping, fetal bump, placentomes etc.0
-Dr.R.V.Vijayakumar M.V.Sc. (LPM)