| 1) First of all, our office bearers should not pay heed to such type of comedy letters posted by persons not having the GUTS to post his name.|
2) Only in our veterinary community, VERY FEW of our fellow vets resort to this type of anonymous petitions. This shows our weakness which is not prevailing this much freely in other medical/paramedical/para-veterinary communities. This letter clearly implies the effeminate character of the person who posted this letter.
3) If the person is having evidences for the so-called SCAMS, right-royally, he could go publicly and could have filed a complaint with the higher officials or police?
4) This person has spent so much time in arithmetic calculations and deriving nick-names. The time he has spent on these issues could have been diverted to our profession so that atleast one animal could have benefited.
5) While many schemes are announced and upcoming and our DEPT. IS BEING TAKEN INTO THE LIMELIGHT IN THIS GOVERNMENT, such type of anonymous letters will definitely downgrade our profession & dept. This will tarnish our image with the GOVT.
6) If the person is dare enough to prove all these said so-called SCANDALS, he could call for an open forum. The members will take care provided our valuable time should not be wasted.
7) WE, THE VETERINARY COMMUNITY SHOULD STAND IN ONE & should be provocative to stress for our rights. So, our office-bearers & members hereafter, should not spend time on these type of NONSENSE NUISANCES.
8) This particular person should have been very much affected by the present elected office-bearers either in election or in transfer. Though he is claiming that the election had been favoured by impersonation, are the SEA OF OUR VETS gathered at the time election made fools????????. Majority of the members are aware of the HORSE-TRADE ATTEMPT that has gone the previous day night of the election at Namakkal and also we are well aware, how the present association office-bearers denied the trade & also the lobby that was tried to distract them.
9) LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WE WILL STAND BY THE PRESENT ASSOCIATION. WE BELIEVE THAT THE ASSOCIATION IS PROCEEDING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. PLEASE DO PAY NO ATTENTION TO THESE TYPE OF ANONYMOUS/COMEDY LETTERS AND WE'LL BACK UP THE OFFICE BEARERS TO UPLIFT OUR PROFESSIONAL STATUS, PROPER IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRESENT GOVT. SCHEMES AS IN GOVT. MANIFESTO and to uplift our vet. community.
10) This anonymous person should get inspired by ANNA HAZARE and not as "KAIPULLAI - VADIVELU"